Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 48 Fans

240 audio Reviews with Responses

100% Pure Hatred 100% Pure Hatred

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 30, 2010

Ol' reliable man, ol' reliable :D

Dude, as always a fucking beast of riffage you have here. Sorta reminds me of Evile's new album, with 90s Sepultura and maybe a little bit of Chimaira.

Now it just needs your lyrical, angelic vocals XD and then it's total brutal carnage. So great to see you're keeping the metal up man, never stop!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate!
The Arise albums is one of my biggest influences ever, I'm glad that stands out!
I'll try getting vocals on it asap.

Anger inside Anger inside

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2008

Bugger me

That did sound very fucking angry man :D
What fueled it?

Excellent riffs, chunky tone.
Chunky and excellent, like extra chunky soup, but instead vicious metal.
The one little beef I have, is that the drums are too quiet - I'm guessing that you believe in the listener to feel the drums rather than hear them, but I'm a hearing guy :P

Very nice though, I really felt the anger in this track.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Nothing actually my good man. I just give names how I feel about the tune...and this...well, sounded angry. ;)

Well, I won't disagree on the drums since you're the far better drummer in real life, so I take your word there. ;)

Thanks for stopping by Flame, hope that you'll be on NG sooner or later more frequently again. \m/

A Desolate Place (short loop) A Desolate Place (short loop)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 2, 2008

Oh yes. Oh yes yes yes.

This is excellent, you got that tone, and them phrasing skills man.
The looping is spot on too, it feels like the intro to a song.

Nice stuff, you should have a shot at a full acoustic song at some point.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Holy hell, I haven't heard from you in a while. Nice to know you're still alive. Also I will be extending this one with the help of MaestroRage. So it should be interesting to see how it turns out. Thanks for the review man.

Bring The Pain (Instrumental) Bring The Pain (Instrumental)

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 2, 2008

HEAVYYY.

Dude, this stuff has got giant steel balls.
I would say this should have been on Sepultura's Roots or Chaos AD, but the production here is too good. You're really enjoying your POD x3 aren't you hahaha.

Wicked riffs, let me know when you can get some vocals on man :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

That is very nice of you to say!
Thanks a fuckload flame.
Man, I can't find a thing wrong with the X3 yet. Lovin it. Now I can finally get serious with some shit.'
Thanks again, bro!
Vox soon. Plus gotta finish up that ...you know...*wink wink* haha.

Built to Last Built to Last

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 2, 2008

Why with the review titles here?!

Gore, your rhythm hand fucking amazed me in this song, I've honestly never heard faster 16ths in my life.

Brutal riffs too, the ending is sick!

Awesome stuff.

GoreBastard responds:

Wow, cheers mate!
I can only play 16ths that fast because of all the wanking I do....

There will be more from me soon mate, so keep your ears peeled!
(that saying doesn't make sense... Who the fuck peels their ears?)

\m/

I can't hear you. I can't hear you.

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 11, 2007

Interesting...

I like it, it's quite weird - it steps out of the boundaries of guitar music, which is the ingeniuty that I crave. Good stuff, this was fun to listen to.

And also, Happy Birthday!

attemptedperfection responds:

glad you liked it, thanks for the review!

bringing saxy back (final) bringing saxy back (final)

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 11, 2007

I hate titles to reviews.

Wow, this is geniunely flashworthy. It's so subtle and mysterious, yet it stands out with huge amounts of layers, and I'm also a sucker for sax solos :D

Brilliant stuff, I really like it.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

cheers fella
;ped

I'm Going to Set Fire... I'm Going to Set Fire...

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 19, 2007

Meshumed!

Dude, kickass stuff. It's kinda like Exhumed and Meshuggah in a blender.
Exhuggah, hahaha.

I have one question though, do you have a drummer playing in this, because the snare and hats lead me to think it's a bog-standard drum recording, but the bassdrum?
I'll have to agree with Darkside, the vocals sound a little thin, but I can relate to the force problem.

Anyway, sick, sick metal. Try and get some more done :D

GutMincer responds:

Thank you. We did build a little of this song on Meshuggah, as we listened to most of Chaosphere before writing.

We do have a drummer, but he uses an electric kit, so we get judged on recordings that we can't find a good drummer and have to use programmed recordings.
And again, blame the vocals on the production quality. We have managed to book another day's recording next weekend, so you'll be hearing another number from us.

Forsaken Memories Forsaken Memories

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 11, 2007

Woweee!

Your tone rules, and so does this song.
Heavy shit, reminds me of Under a Glass Moon a little :D

If I could give a little critty, I'd say it needs mre of the basic rhythm, but the whole song is filled of awesome pie.

You get a 5 from me :D
Flame

jdh504 responds:

Thanks for the review, I love hearing my music getting compared to Dream Theater's music haha, but I can see what you mean about a basic rhythm, I think this one had a little more different tempo changes, at least different than most of my other songs...pie is always fun though, so I can't complain, thanks for the review, I really appreciate it man.

[TMM43] HXC (?) [TMM43] HXC (?)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 9, 2007

Hahaha, Twilight Zone! :D:D:D

A 5 for sure, even if just for the Twilight Zone intro ;D

But of course, I will review the rest.

Not bad for techno, I'm no expert on the genre, but I can distinguish between shitty techno and good techno.

This is definitely not shitty, the melody is catchy, and everything is crispy clear.

Not bad, 5'ened.
Flame

TMM43 responds:

I wanted the intro to be different, I guess I accomplished that. haha

I'm happy that my music isn't shitty techno in your book! I aim to please. xD

thanks for the review!