Wanted:Santa Wanted:Santa

Awesome game!!

This was a very cool game!

When I played it, I thought "Christ hell, this is hard" but I managed to get to level 15 before I ran out of lives. It had a good interactive concept, boucing up clouds with difficult acceleration and deceleration controls - quite challenging.

Thanks for using my music too dood!

Shoot 'em up Shoot 'em up

Yeehaw!

Thanks for using my music first of all!!

Also, awesome flash!! It kinda reminded me of Time Crisis, when the background slowly scrolled across.

Excellent playability, too! Nice and fluent, also challenging!

The sounds went well with my music, and the loudness was immense!!

Awesome game.

Dragonman11 responds:

Hey thanks man. I Glad you liked the game because you liked it, not just because of your music. THanks for the good review and the good music.
:-)

How to make a soundboard How to make a soundboard

Yeah.

I like it, it's a really good toturial. I've been thinking of doing a soundboard, but I can't get flash. So now I'll follow your link thingy and I'll see if it works.

Small stress game Small stress game

Not bad!

I think you should have given this guy bullocks so that you could 'delimb' his testicles off. Good flash.

Exmortis Exmortis

Absolutely brilliant.

(those who haven't played the game yet, don't read this - it's a hell of a spoiler)

This is awesome. The ghost-daughter wasn't much at all, but the attic corpse and the head in the microwave were very, uhhh, 'enlightening'. The preloader scared the shit out of me the first time I loaded this. Also, the deranged guy running at you in the underground tunnels was a difference to the rest of the game. Eventually, at the end, I found the puzzle BLOODY HARD (maybe because I'm a dumbass) so I followed the link to the guide and completed it! The way the story loops at the alternate ending is brilliant.

Goriest game I've ever played. Fantastic stuff.

Scripted Effects Ver.Fin Scripted Effects Ver.Fin

Very

Hmmm...interesting. You certainly have a creative side here - you should now make a full game of minigames, puzzles and stuff. Nice work.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Wow

Denvish this is truly brilliant. I am very addicted to this now. It wouldn't be diverse enough to make into a real game, though, it's more of a minigame. It's very good stuff Denvish you must be proud.

Orbit Orbit

Good!!

Level 6 is impossible.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

This is awesome

That was fucking awesome dood I loved it.

Shape Guess Game Shape Guess Game

HAHA! That was very clever Dood!

This is a great game. I love the way there is a challenge in the game and I like the animation between the shape changes. Well done!