stick fight!.!.!.!.! stick fight!.!.!.!.!

Hmm, it's a maybe...

Well, it was better than my first attempts at stick animation, a few years ago.

Still, it's not that I hate it and it completely sucks, I just don't know what benefit this will be to Newgrounds. There are several stickfight animations here, and many undeservedly passed judgement.

The animating is better than most first attempts I've seen, but it don't think it has the potential to be an original, stand-out animation on Newgrounds.

Keep trying, and don't quit like I did.

StarWars StickFight StarWars StickFight

Good animation, worn-out story.

Very good animating, I will say, everything worked very smoothly.

But this is just a really overtired and overused concept, stickmen with lightsabers, it is so unoriginal.

You have animating potential, but bring us a completely fresh and new idea, and you will stand out from the crowd.

Vending Machines Vending Machines

Fucking amazing

That was just awesome man. It was just so unexpected.

What would have been good, is if another guy went to the machine and payed for a drink, but instead of a pepsi he gets a severed head!

Great flash man.

Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

Amazing man

Man I loved the pisstake of the badger badger song. The whole thing was fucking hilarious.

Nice one bud ;)

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Funny shit dood.

Although I liked 'The Ultimate Showdown' better, this was pretty funny - the voices singing the tune in the background cracked me up all the way through, and when the sudden 'Fatman' appears on the bog I just had to laugh.

I don't know why so many people hate this.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

That was pretty cool

Holy shit this was pretty good!

First off, SOAD - whom I don't actually like that much, I find Bounce to be a cool song, infact Toxicity in it's entirety isn't that bad.

The animation and concept fit in extremely well with the song, the fact that it follows the lyrics to the song.

The amount of violence used is imaginative, and using characters like that makes the flash a little more shivery.

I like the guy on the pogo stick, he was always happy! Until he had to kill everyone - the chorus was always extreme on the flash, which added perfectly to the song!

I'm gonna stop confusing you now, and finish the review with this:

AWESOME!!

AcidX responds:

Thanks for the review =)
Yeah.. It's funny how he's happy, until he gets his pogo stick, then just goes nuts... =D

Bounce is indeed a brilliant song. I decided to do a story that follows the lyrics because it's such a funny story =P

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it =)

LL - Gift Rush LL - Gift Rush

Haha cool stuff!

First off, great animation - Speakonia cracks me up, although it buggered up on me for some reason when I tried to download it. The characters were nicely drawn, the animating was good, but the voice screwed up at one point too, I think Speakonia mispronounced 'bought' at the end somewhere.

Secondly, thank you for using my music! It was nice of you to put me in the credits, too.

Cool animation!!

Limon responds:

Actually, Speakonia pronouced "Got" perfectly, I just did a sucky job of captioning. And thank you for making your music, it was an awesome christmas song.

Osama Bin Laden Dies. Osama Bin Laden Dies.

Haha awesome Mudvayne!

Good flash - and fucking good choice in music!

Mudvayne is the shit - and Dig is their best song!!

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Yeheah!!

This was an awesome flash, it really was.

The fact that Kirby turned badass is one thing, but the screams from the guy were hilarious. I love the way he was riding a toaster and screwing up the storylines of The Matrix and Star Wars. The voices were perfect and well suited to the characters.

The graphics were awesome, it's perfect - smooth, suiting (even though Kirby has been drawn before)

The storyline was simple, but it made way for loads of jokes. When I saw the title 'A Midnight Snack' I just knew it was going to be an awesomely funny flash, and it easily suceeded.
Although violence was lacking a little, the jokes and black comedy were definitely compensating.

Very good flash. Time to make this one of my favourites!

mario vs link... mario vs link...

GRRR.

What?! I wanted Mario to win!!

Big-Inches responds: